Next Course February 2022
In getting actors ready for upcoming short films Phoenix Arts Martial Arts is running an introduction to martial arts short course from 14th August to 18th of September.
The training the actors will go through is going to be open to the public.
(12 spaces available)
Ages 16 and up - Under 18's must be signed in by a parent/guardian.
Sessions 1-4 will be learning stances, strikes, rolls and breakfalls and two person work
Session 5 will be introduction to locks and breaks
Session 6 will be introduction to throws and take downs
Sessions 1-6 an introcution to Tai Chi
The course includes the following:
- 6x 3hr Saturday training sessions
- Certificate of completion
- Introduction to Tai Chi
- Access to private Facebook group with training content (We don't kick you out after you've done the course either.)
Foundations of martial arts will cover:
- Building blocks for all strikes, counters and footwork.
- Introduction to Phoenix Arts Lion and Eagle movements.
- A 'cheat' way to deconstruct and therefore construct you're own martial art style.
- Two sessions on breaks/locks and takedowns.
- An introduction to Tai Chi.
Usually the cost is $560 per person. However check out the below:
Earliest bird special - $360 just book before the 31st of July 2021.
Early bird special - $460 just book before the 7th of August.
Deposit is required to secure your position. Payment plans are available.
Get in touch with us now to secure your spot! Or to ask any further questions.
Labrador Primary School Hall.
83 Imperial Parade, Labrador 4215
Plenty of parking out front.
Time: 9:00am- 12:30pm
Dates: Starts February and goes for 6 consecutive Saturdays.